Tuesday 26 January 2010

Photo Shoot


For Assignment 1 we were asked to collect photographs of ourselves growing up or take photographs of our homes. After sifting through the family box of photographs I have discovered that my mum and dad loved taking photographs of me up until the age of 6/7. After that point they must have got a little fed up as there are very few photos after this stage! Needless to say I have managed to source a few images which will hopefully meet the brief (as well as embarrassing me a little in the process!)

I decided to include photographs of my home, including pictures of my room there as well as my room in halls. I wonder whether the objects in these separate rooms will portray me differently? Or will they both result in the same conclusion?

I am quite looking forward to finding out what my partner will take from the photographs. Will they be able to tell who I like? What kind of music I listen to? Or what my favourite colour is? Will this experiment only confirm what I already know about myself? Or will I learn something new? Either way, I will be excited to find out the results!

If u fancy giving me some early insights you could try and analysis the photo I uploaded!

No comments:

Post a Comment