Sunday 24 January 2010

Good Taste


'Good taste' is another topic which was discussed at Friday's lecture. What do you regard as good taste? Do you have it? And how do we decide what is good taste? Are we brought up to have similar values as our parents, or can we develop our own opinions? How heavily influenced are we buy our friends? I would personally like to think that I have good taste (others may disagree!), I like to think that my bedroom is decorated well, that I have a good taste in clothes and music. But how much of it is my own choice? Are my clothes nice because I chose them or because the shop was stocking them? Do I have a good taste in music or do I just like the same bands as my peers? Who is it that decides whats in trend? Can it really only take one person's opinion to influence thousands?

No comments:

Post a Comment