Friday 11 February 2011

Arts n Crafts


Last night a group of us went along to an art and crafts event being held at the union. The posters advertising the event suggested that you were able to make cards and trinkets for Valentines Day, and as it was for the British Heart Foundation you had to donate a couple of your handmade designs.

However I was a little disappointed with the range of material available and instead of trinkets and cards we were only able to produce salt dough shapes and fabric pieces. I donated all the things I had created so hopefully they will help to raise money for the charity.


If I could suggest ways to improve future events I would provide more materials, examples of trinkets/ cards that could be created from the materials and a little information on the foundation so people could go away having more knowledge of the cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment