Wednesday 9 February 2011

Good Creative


Yesterday I gave a short presentation to Good Creative. After a morning of waiting anxiously the 7 min talk went better than expected, and I came away feeling positive about my choice of design. The feedback I received from Good Creative was very helpful, they told me what they thought worked well and what areas are in need of improvement.

I had decided to stick with the name Kate's Potions and develop this concept further by creating characters, a bottle shape and logo all based on the brand name. It was no surprise to learn that Good Creative have discussed this name in some length, trying to decide whether it should be changed or not. I was pleased when they said I had handled the concept well.

They told me that I need to work on my logo a little more as at the moment it isn't connecting with the overall look of the product. However they looked at the original sketches and gave me some ideas to take forward.


Overall it was a really good experience, I was nervous at first but was instantly put at ease. Hopefully the next presentation will go as well :).

No comments:

Post a Comment