Sunday 20 December 2009

Given In!


Last week I gave in and signed up to facebook. I had been proud of myself for several years now that I was one of the few individuals who didn't have either a myspace or bebo page. As someone who found them unneccessary and just a source that could be used to spy on other people I am so far enjoying this social networking experience!


What is great about the site (which I must say is rather hard to use!) is that I have spoken to people that I haven't seen in ages. I can blether away to people I know, but who I am not close enough with that I would send a txt or give them a quick call. I think for making contacts it is a great thing to have as you can network with ease. However I do hope that I don't become so addicted that I stop using some good auld means of communication!

No comments:

Post a Comment